How To Hack The Stock Market By John Bell
What is Hacking the Stock Market?
Everyone and his brother claims to have the key to making money on the stock market, so an ebook like How to Hack the Stock Market by John Bell seems like any other. But for $4.95, who cares.
But let me give you a bit of a spoiler:
- The biggest mistaken assumption new investors have is that the stock market is the only market where you can’t find deals
- This is wrong. There are deals in every market, including the stock market
- Major companies spinoff businesses all the time ( i.e create whole new corporations with stocks).
- These spinoff businesses are called subsidiary companies
- Much of the stock in these spinoff companies is highly undervalued (though not all)
- This stock is not initially available to the general public, but usually gets dumped by the stock holders in main company at some time
- This stock is overlooked by portfolio managers and the bigger fish because they are considered “too small”
- There is a method to recognize these spinoff stocks selling patterns
- If you learn how to do this, you can turn $3000 into a $10,000/month income, not small in my book