Autodesk AutoCAD 2004 Free Download
AutoCAD 2004 is specifically designed for technical designs along with 2D drawings and 3D models. It has improved performance, it can open files within no time. As because of performance enhancements, productivity is also increased. With drafting AutoCAD also has support for designing, design documentation, detailing, and basic 3D design. It has a number of APIs for more customization and automation, LISP, .NET, VBA, and Object ARX are there for providing extended functionality.
AutoCAD relies on Microsoft Windows for increasing its performance as this tool was previously very heavy and it took so much time to load and save files. You can export your designs and drawings in DWG format as well as in DWF6 formats. Drag and drop feature saves a lot of time while working on Autodesk AutoCAD 2004. To make your files secure, AutoCAD provides the digital signatures. A bundle of templates is included for creating simple projects easily.
many new commands are also included for much better user experience.
Autodesk AutoCAD 2004 Features
AutoCAD 2004 has many enhanced features which include
- Improved performance and speed
- Relies on Windows platform for more enhanced performance
- Open and close files within no time
- design documentation, detailing, and basic 3D designing
- Improved command line (new command line commands are also included)
- Drag and drop interface
- True colors
- DWG format
- Digital Signatures
- Support for .NET, VBA, LISP, and Object ARX
System Requirements for Autodesk AutoCAD
Before you download and install AutoCAD, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP
- Processor: Minimum 1.6GHz
- RAM (Installed Memory): Minimum 2GB
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1.8GB for 32bit, 2 GB for 64bit required for installation