How To Download Facebook Videos On Pc
There are two popular methods to download a Facebook video for PC, one is without the need of any third-party application, and the other is a website that downloads a video for you.
This method involves nothing but a Chrome browser (other browsers may do), the video, and some brains to do the task. Follow the steps to download a Facebook video.
- Log into your Facebook account, and find the video that you want to download.
- Click on the video, and wait till it pops up.
- Now, quickly replace the ‘www.’ in the address bar, with ‘m.’, and then press enter.
- A new page will open up, play the video again, and then right click on it, then click on the ‘Save
Video As’ option to download it. Refer to the screenshots below to get an idea of the procedure.
1. Open the video and right-click to copy the link from the address bar of your browser.
2. Go to downvids.net and paste the link.
3. Check ‘download HD quality’ if you want a clearer video.
4. Now, right click on the ‘Download this video’ button and select ‘Save link as..’. Choose the download folder and save.