GNS3 Free Download
GNS3 is a graphical network simulator that allows you to design complex network topologies. You may run simulations or configure devices ranging from simple workstations to powerful Cisco routers. It is based on Dynamips, Pemu/Qemu and Dynagen.
– Enables you to design complex network topologies.
– Cisco routers simulation capabilities.
– Allows you to simulate simple Ethernet, ATM and Frame Relay switches.
– Load-balancing function between multiple hypervisors.
– Allows you to load and save in Dynagen’s INI-like format.
– The following image formats can be exported: JPEG, BMP, PNG and XPM.