Kernel Recovery for Exchange Server 15.02.01
Exchange Server Recovery Software Microsoft Exchange Server is a multi-purpose networking platform for several email users that stores all incoming and outgoing emails of the user mailbox in .EDB files. These Exchange Server database .EDB files may get corrupt or damaged due to a number of unseen reasons..
Such as Exchange Dirty Shutdown, Checksum Errors, exceeding the storage limit of EDB files, physical hard drive errors, file size errors, JET errors, human errors, virus attacks, hardware problems, etc. On corruption of Exchange Server database EDB files, all user mailboxes mounted on the Server becomes inaccessible and needs to be repaired precisely.Kernel for Exchange Server is an advanced and outstanding email recovery tool that accurately and flawlessly repairs corrupt, damaged or inaccessible Microsoft Exchange Server database .EDB files. Exchange Server Recovery software supports all versions of MS Exchange Server and recovers both .EDB and .STM files with complete accuracy. The software recovers Exchange mailboxes from corrupt, damaged or inaccessible .EDB files and restores them in .PST or .EDB file formats. It allows exporting mailboxes of EDB database to a Live Exchange Server.
Enriched with powerful and highly-advanced algorithms, Exchange Server Recovery software accurately recovers complete user mailbox data including emails, email data, attachments, images, folders, tasks, notes, appointments, journals, Sent Items, calendars, permanently deleted emails, email properties (such as To, From, Subject, Date, Time, etc.) and other email items from corrupt or damaged EDB and STM files. Whatever may be the reason of corruption of Exchange Server database EDB files, Kernel for Exchange Server effectively resolves all the Exchange Server corruption issues.
Kernel for Exchange Server offers two powerful EDB repair modes that can be chosen by the user depending on the level of Exchange Server corruption.
Prominent Features of the Software:
– Supports mailbox recovery from MS Exchange Server 5.0 / 5.5 / 2000 / 2003 / 2007 / 2010 and 2013 databases.
– Supports Public folders recovery.
– Recovers mailboxes and saves each mailbox in individual PST files.
– Migrates recovered mailboxes to Production Exchange Server.
– Saves selected Mailboxes/Folders or All mailboxes at one go.
– Option to save individual items to MSG, EML, RTF, HTML and TEXT files.
– No Mailbox size limit, it handles large size mailboxes. There is no 2GB mailbox size limitation.
– Option to split the large PST files into desired size. For example you can split the mailbox, which is more than 2 GB into multiple PST files.
– Save all Public folders in one PST file or save selected Public folders.
– Supports recovery of Mailboxes and Public folders from Offline databases.
– Advanced search feature to search EDB databases on your local disk.
– Supports both UNICODE and ANSI PST file formats.
– Duplicate items filter allows to get rid of duplicate entries while exporting items from EDB mailboxes.
– Option to preview and export deleted items from respective folders even though permanently erased from Deleted Items folder.
– Recovers corrupt, damaged or inaccessible Exchange Server databases and effectively recovers mailboxes in cases of Dirty Exchange Shutdown.
– Offers two powerful EDB file recovery modes Standard Scan and Advanced Scan.
– Accurately recovers images, attachments, drafts, calendar, journals, appointments, tasks, notes, email properties, Unicode characters, animated text, etc. from damaged EDB files.
– Recovers all types of attachments.
– Allows adding multiple EDB files to preview, search and save items.
– Recovers deleted Exchange mailboxes and permanently deleted emails from the mailbox folders.
– Allows searching any type of email item across all added Exchange EDB files.
– MS Outlook:
– MS Outlook 97 / 98 / 2000 / 2003 / 2007 / 2010 and 2013 (Both 32-bit and 64-bit)
– MS Exchange Server:
– MS Exchange Server 5.0 / 5.5 / 2000 / 2003 / 2007 / 2010 and 2013
– Windows OS Platforms:
– Windows 2000 / 2002 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7 / 8 /8.1
– System Requirements:
– Minimum Memory Requirement – 512 MB
– Disk Space Requirement – 50 MB of Free Space
What’s new in version 15.02.01:
– May include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.